Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gluten Free Friday: French Meadow Bakery Review

Did you know May is Celiac Awareness Month?

Last year, I did not know that. This year, it's party time! Bring out the gluten-free products!

I am proud to announce my latest gluten-free company: French Meadow! Their phone number is 1-800-NoYeast - how awesome is that?

I first heard about them right before Boston - my best friend Kathleen bought me their brownies when I was staying with her before the race. So good! They are individually packaged, and so easy to just toss in your purse (or even gym back for a post run treat). The brownies are very moist and delicious, without making you feel too full. If you visit their website (www.frenchmeadow.com), you can also get a coupon for $1 off their products. Their product range is very wide: they have a bakery, they make desserts, bread, all of the products someone who is living gluten-free would like.

It was very nice for French Meadow Bakery to send me another batch this month - they have been very much enjoyed during Celiac Awareness Month.

Life is always unexpected. Again, last year, I had no clue. 6 months ago, I had no clue. It has only been 5 months. Things are a lot happier than they were 5 months ago. I have a plan, I have the food, and I have the support. So, yes, I have been celebrating this month, and I finally have the food to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment